Health ScreeningThe Keogh Practice offers all our patients full health screening.
We give clients a complete programme designed to aid with identifying, reducing and removing health risks. We believe that having a health screen is a great proactive choice that you can make in your life.
We aim to identify underlining issues that may occur in the body and thus improve the overall wellbeing of the body. Examples include heart disease, cancers and mental health disorders and any underlining issues.
What Services We Provide
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate
- Weight and height
- Body mass index measurement
- Urinalysis to check kidney function
- Physical examination and assessment of the body systems
- Breast/testicular cancer risk awareness and advice
- Analysis and explanation of tests completed
- Advice on behavioural and lifestyle modification
We offer patients an extensive blood screening which includes an assessment of cholesterol and glucose levels, liver and kidney function, measurement of haemoglobin and iron levels, full blood count and a screen for gout and hemochromatosis. For more information contact a member of the team today!
Prevention is vital!!!