Drug ScreeningThe Keogh Practice has the facilities to preform drug screening at any one of our clinics throughout Waterford. A drug test is a technical analysis of a biological specimen to determine the presence or absence of specified parent drugs or their metabolites. Major uses of drug testing are to detect the presence of performance enhancing steroids in sport or for drugs prohibited by laws, such as cannabis, cocaine and heroin.
For whatever reason you need drug testing done, our staff are non-judgemental and act in both a professional and confidential manner. We provide drug testing to the general public and to the commercial sector.
The Keogh Practice provide safe and very accurate drug screening such as
- Urine drug screening testing for multiple drugs.
- One off drug testing or series of separate tests.
- Printed report of result if required.
- May be required for personal or legal reasons.
- Full patient consent (permission) essential.
What Drugs Are Not Routinely Reported
- Theobromine (from chocolate)
- Low levels of Paracetamol